FULL SCOPE OF EYE CARE
Comprehensive Eye Examinations
- State-of-the-art instrumentation for Ocular Health Assessments, including Cataract, Eye Pressure, Glaucoma and Retinal Evaluations
- Refractive services, including eye wear (occupational, safety, sports and sun glasses) and laser vision (Lasik ) consultations
- Vision Performance Skills, including Tracking, Focusing, and Alignment
- Color Vision, Depth Perception, and Keratometry
Guaranteed Contact Lens Success Program includes lenses, cases, solutions, care and handling training, contact lens service agreement application, 3 months of office visits, and as many exchanges as needed to achieve health, comfort and vision goals. All contact lens types are available, .including Disposables, Tinted color-changing, Bifocals, Astigmatic Toric, UV- protecting, Oxygen Permeable Rigid or Soft Lenses
Children’s Eye Care
- Preventative Eye Care starting at six months of age
- Developmental School Readiness Evaluations and Assessment of Visual Processing and Learning Skills
- Vision Therapy for Strabismus (crossed eyes) or Amblyopia (lazy eyes)
- Medical Treatment of Glaucoma, Conjunctivitis (“pink eye”), Foreign Bodies and Corneal Scratches or Abrasions.
- Visual Rehabilitation for sensory and motor impairments.
- Visual Efficiency Skills Assessments and Therapy, improving visual skills for hand-eye coordination during sports, overcoming focusing problems, eyestrain, and visual-related headaches.
One-Year Frame Warranty – Exclusive Optical Services
- Frames for Men, Women, Children, Computer Users and Sports Enthusiasts
- Occupational Safety Eye Wear Programs
- Extensive Lens and Sun Lens Options, with stringent quality standards. All Scratch Resistant and Anti-reflective Coated Lenses are warrantied for One Full Year-ask us!
- If your frame breaks under normal wearing conditions, we will repair or replace it for free!
- We also offer you a complimentary consultation, 2 week follow-up appointment, unlimited frame alignments for correct fit and comfort, replacement of missing screws or broken parts, and ultrasonic cleaning.
- Compliment your lifestyle and take advantage of discounts on a second pair of glasses or sunglasses.
Contact Lens Fitting
Contact Lenses- Application and Removal Video
Dry Eye Treatment
Advanced Eyecare of Hillsborough is pleased to offer our patients many options for treatment of chronic Dry Eye.
Advanced Eyecare of Hillsborough offers comprehensive eye care services and in-demand lenses and frames to Hillsborough and the surrounding communities.
Myopia Control Therapy
Advanced Eyecare of Hillsborough - Myopia therapy can be done to slow down the development and progression of myopia (nearsightedness) in children.
Dr. Sundeep Kaur and Dr. Anna Moy, Optometrist, Hillsborough, NJ
Advanced Eyecare and Vision Gallery your control center for slowing down progression of childhood myopia. Offering Ortho-k lenses are also called "corneal reshaping contact lenses" or "overnight contact lenses to correct or control myopia." Vision Shaping Treatment or Vision Shaping Therapy (VST) may also be used to describe this innovative process that effectively treats nearsightedness and mild astigmatism. Dr. Sundeep Kaur and Dr. Anna Moy. Hillsborough, NJ
– Atropine Eye Drops
Advanced Eyecare and Vision Gallery - is proud to offer Myopia Control Therapy to slow down the progression myopia (nearsightedness) in children. Atropine eye drops is a form of therapy used to control the progression of myopia (nearsightedness) along with other options.
–Extended Depth-of-Focus CL
AMD Genetic Testing Now Available
The doctors of Advanced Eyecare & Vision Gallery of Hillsborough, NJ are pleased to announce that Macula Risk® genetic testing is now being offered for patients with Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD). To learn more about AMD genetic testing, or to schedule an appointment, please call 908-281-0800.
Treatment for Anterior Blepharitis
Vision Correction – LASIK
Wound Healing (Biologic corneal bandage)