Office Closure for Routine Eyecare
Due to the CDC recommendation for Doctors of Optometry, we will be closing our office to routine eyecare until further notice. We will remain open for emergency visits and eyewear dispenses on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10am until 3pm.
During this COVID-19 outbreak, we’d like to keep everyone safe and at home. While reducing the risk of our patients, staff and their families being exposed to any serious sickness. We made the following changes to help support social distancing efforts to contain this epidemic while continuing to serve our patients with their eyecare needs:
- We are excited to announce, we are now accepting telehealth appointments. Our doctor will meet with you virtually for medical issues (such as pink eyes, allergies, headaches, flashing lights,etc.). This will be billed through your medical health plan. Please call our office and we will help coordinate your next medical appointment.
- If you would like to pick up your eyewear, please call our office before coming to our office at (908) 281-0800. Our staff will ensure that your order is ready and meet you outside for delivery while maintaining social distancing efforts.
- If your contact lens prescription is expired or about to expire, please contact our office during our revised schedule. We will be happy to extend your prescription and assist you in placing an order. Patients can also order on-line using our WEB-STORE. (Order 2 boxes, SHIPFREE).
- If for any reason, you would like an additional pair of glasses. We are able to duplicate your most recent order. You will not be required to stop by our office, simply give us a call and we will start your processing your order.
- We can also assist you in placing orders for ProOmega 2000, MacuHealth, lid scrubs, Pure & Clean Hand prep (99.9% effective against bacteria and viruses) or many other products available to our patients. And we can have them shipped directly to your home.
- For priority scheduling of routine eyecare, please call our office as soon as possible. We will place you on our waiting list for priority scheduling. And once we are fully operational again, our staff will contact you to schedule your appointment as demand will be high.
This is a difficult time for many and we will do our best to be there for you in the safest way possible while complying with all government and public health regulations.
Wishing continued good health and safety for you and your family.
Hillsborough Optometry Services
Advanced Eyecare & Vision Gallery has been a leading provider of optometry services and vision care products in the Hillsborough community since 1992, and we want to help you achieve and maintain clear vision for years to come.
Our experienced eye doctors offer comprehensive vision examinations at our Hillsborough optometry office and specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide array of eye diseases, conditions, and problems. We use advanced diagnostic technology and vision correction products and are committed to improving the quality of life of persons in the Hillsborough community through enhanced vision. Give yourself the gift of clear vision – schedule an appointment with your eye care provider today.