Remember to Take Care of your Eyes
Spring break is here, and Advanced Eyecare & Vision Gallery would like you to have a great time while also practicing healthy contact lens wear and care habits to keep your eyes safe.
Join us in promoting healthy contact lens wear and care by sharing the following tips:
- Take your contact lenses out before going to sleep, no matter how late you are up (unless your eye care provider says otherwise).
- Pack enough contact lens supplies and a spare pair of glasses.
- Never swim or shower in contact lenses.
- Never “top off” solution, or add new solution to old solution in the case to store contact lenses.
- Do not wear contact lenses without a prescription from an eye care provider – this includes decorative lenses sold at souvenir shops.
And remember to schedule your comprehensive eye exam, particularly if it’s been longer than a year since the last one.
We look forward to seeing you!