Trouble seeing far away objects?
Myopia, also known as nearsightedness, is a very common vision disorder and affects your distance vision. You can see objects that are near well, but have trouble viewing objects that are far, such as a road sign or a classroom learning board. Myopia has been on the rise and research indicate that the prevelance of myopia increasing in the U.S. and worldwide will continue increasing in the coming decades.
- Squinting, covering one eye, or head tilting.
- Reading issues (reading avoidance, losing their place while reading, difficulty concentrating).
- Holding digital devices very close to their eyes.
- Sitting up close to TV or monitor.
- Frequent eye rubbing, tired eyes.
- Headaches or eyepains.
If your child is having trouble seeing far away objects, or any issue with their vission schedule their exam with us today. We have many treatment options available and will have your child seeing clearly again in no time.
Our Myopia Control Experts will be delighted to care for your child’s vision.