Concerned About Your Eyecare & Eyewear Needs?
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Dr. Kaur and Dr. Moy would like to share the following information to help our patients with concerns they may have regarding their eyecare and eyewear needs:
- We want to help you the best way possible. If you are low on contact lenses or your prescription is expired or about to expire, please contact our office during our revised schedule. We will be happy to extend your prescription and assist you in placing an order. Patients can also order on-line using our Webstore. (Order 2 boxes, SHIPFREE)
- Our revised office hours for emergency care and eyewear dispensing will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- We are excited to announce, we are now accepting telehealth appointments. Our doctor will meet with you virtually for medical issues (such as pink eyes, allergies, headaches, flashing lights,etc.). This will be billed through your medical health plan.
- If for any reason, you would like an additional pair of glasses. We are able to duplicate your most recent order. Please call our office for additional information, you will not be required to stop in our office.
- We can also assist you in placing orders for ProOmega 2000, MacuHealth, lid scrubs, Pure & Clean Hand prep (99.9% effective against bacteria and viruses) or many other products available to our patients. And we can have them shipped directly to your home.
- For priority scheduling of routine eyecare, please call our office as soon as possible. We will place you on our waiting list for priority scheduling. Once we are fully operational again, our staff will contact you to schedule your appointment as demand will be high.
We take our role very seriously and we are doing everything we can to help keep our patients safe and at home. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions.
Your friends at Advanced Eyecare of Hillsborough