|Due to the CDC recommendation for Doctors of Optometry, we will be closing our office to routine eyecare until further notice. We will remain open for emergency visits and eyewear dispenses on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10am until 3pm.
During this COVID-19 outbreak, we’d like to keep everyone safe at home and reduce the risk of our patients, doctors, staff and their families being exposed to any serious sickness. Therefore we have made some important updates:
- We are excited to announce, we are now accepting telehealth appointments. Our doctor will meet with you virtually for medical issues (such as pink eyes, allergies, headaches, flashing lights,etc.). This will be billed through your medical health plan. Please call our office and we can coordinate your appointment with a doctor so you can meet virtually.
- If you would like to pick up your eyewear, please call our office from the parking lot at (908) 281-0800. Our staff will meet you in the parking lot with your order and maintain social distancing to keep you safe.
- If your contact lens prescription is expired or about to expire, please contact our office during our revised schedule. We will be happy to extend your prescription and assist you in placing an order. Patients can also order on-line using our Webstore. (Order 2 box, SHIPFREE)
- If for any reason, you would like an additional pair of glasses. We are able to duplicate your most recent order. Please call our office for additional information, you will not be required to stop in our office.
- We can also assist you in placing orders for ProOmega 2000, MacuHealth, lid scrubs, Pure & Clean Hand prep (99.9% effective against bacteria and viruses) or many other products available to our patients. And we can have them shipped directly to your home.
- For priority scheduling of routine eyecare, please call our office as soon as possible. We will place you on our waiting list for priority scheduling. And once we are fully operational again, our staff will contact you to schedule your appointment as demand will be high.
Please visit our website www.eyecare-nj.com, if you wish to order contact lenses. You can also call our office on M, W, F between 10 and 3 for assistance with your order or if you have any questions.
This is a difficult time for many and we will do our best to be there for you in the safest way possible while complying with all government and public health regulations.
Wishing continued good health and safety for you and your family.