10 Reasons why you should choose Advanced Eyecare & Vision Gallery for your eyewear needs.
- Service – We understand how important it is for you to look your best. Our educated, well-trained staff will assist you in choosing the eyewear that’s right for you. We offer fashionable, durable frames that compliment you with the proper fit, comfort and style.
- Value – We value you as a patient. We truly appreciate your business and never take this relationship for granted.
- Convenience – We strive to address all your eyecare needs in one place. Our doctors will provide our optical staff with your current prescription and will answer any questions you may have before and after your prescription is filled.
- Continuity of Care – Whether you’re a new patient or have been returning to us for years, we will be here for you to answer all your eyewear questions. All patients receive a complimentary follow-up appointment to assess the vision, comfort and fit of their new prescription.
- Quality – We offer the highest quality of frames and lenses available. The frame welds must be strong and the enamels must last. Our lenses are first quality and free from optical distortions.
- Selection – We have a broad selection of frames for women, men and children. We offer specialized frames for your occupational, safety, athletic and sun wear needs. Additionally, we will gladly customer order a frame for you if you do not see one in our showroom that fits your needs.
- Trust –The Doctor has taken the time to accurately measure your eyeglass prescription. Our well-trained, dedicated optical staff will continue this same attention to detail by providing you with the accuracy and quality you’ve come to expect.
- Pricing – When you purchase your eyewear from us, you’re getting more than just a pair of frames. You get the personalized individual attention you deserve as well as minor adjustments and repairs at no cost to you.
- Warranty – All frames come with a TWO YEAR warranty for which there is no charge. We stand behind our frames and only use the finest quality.
- Experience – Our office has been located in Hillsborough for over 20 years. Our optometric staff has the knowledge and experience that keeps our patients returning year after year.
Why You Should Never Buy Your Glasses Online
Consumers turn to the Internet for convenience—to save time and money—but when it comes to purchasing eyeglasses online, the consequences of making one uninformed purchase could cost them both in the long run.
- Return Policy – what is their return policy? How will the site handle an inaccurate measurement or other mistakes – will you be responsible? Read all the fine print – especially when you submit your order.
- Warranties – Are they offered? Will they cover lens scratching, duration of coverage, will there be a fee, how long will your warranty last, especially for children?
- Shipping – What are the cost and timeliness? Who is responsible for cost if there is an error?
- Pricing – What are you paying for? Are there any hidden charges? Anything extra?
- Insurance – Some websites do not accept vision insurance. If you have a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), check with your administrator to verify if payment can be made using your FSA.
- Maintenance – Some websites provide a contact for this service or tips. Will there be additional cost? Will they need to be shipped elsewhere and who will be responsible for the cost?
For more information and important factors you should consider before buying your eyewear visit the American Optometric Association pitfalls of ordering your eyeglasses online.