Is your vision plan out-of-network with most providers?
Finally. Use your vision insurance at our location.
It’s difficult to leave a practice you love because of an insurance plan change which in most cases is beyond anyone’s control. And as your eye health provider, we hate to see you leave us. We have a long established relationship and we know your history well. You’ve trusted us to provide you and your family with the best care possible. And we treasure our interconnection and would love to continue being your partner’s in healthy vision for life.
If your vision plan has recently changed and you are no longer in-network with us. We have taken some steps that will help you use your benefits with any of the following vision plans:
- Blue Vision
- EyeMed Vision
- Davis Vision
- Superior Vision
We have become an “open-access provider” for the above plans. As an open-access provider, we are not in-network but can provide you with services/materials and still utilize your insurance benefits/coverage. Simply provide us with a few pieces of information, which will allow us to pull your insurance eligibility and coverage. We will then let you know how much you will pay for services and how much insurance will reimburse you directly. It will not be necessary for you to fill out a claims form, our office will take care of that for you and will remit the claim electronically. Once the claim has been processed, you will receive an reimbursement check from your plan provider directly in 3-4 weeks.
Why use us instead of your in-network provider:
- More options – As an open-access provider, we are able to provide you with multiple options for your frames and lens materials. Most in-network plans offer 5-10 options to select from and this is dictated by your plan. With us, anything you see in our optical gallery can be purchased and STILL use your insurance.
- We are not confined to the rules of your insurance policy plan.
- We have the ability to carefully select the labs we wish to work with to ensure high quality materials/frames.
- We pride ourselves in providing the best patient experience and we will never compromise on quality of care. You can always expect excellent care throughout all stages of your life (infancy through elderly care).
- We offer state-of-the-art eye examinations which uses the latest equipment to ensure accurate diagnosis and treatment of disorders and diseases that affect the eyes and vision.
To start using your benefits, give us a call at (908) 281-0800. New patients are always welcomed. We hope this will make it easier for you to choose us as your provider and we look forward to seeing you soon.